Who we are and what we value.
We empower local leaders to start new ministries that engage unreached people groups.
Our goals are threefold:
- NEW LEADER DEVELOPMENT through customized training and mentoring.
- NEW MINISTRY STARTS targeting unreached and marginalized people groups.
- UNITING THE TWIN CITIES in prayer; bringing together a diversity of leaders from across the city.
Your prayers and generous donations allow us to move forward and scale to support these local needs. With every commitment you provide, we will honor your gift by providing periodic updates on the leaders and initiatives of your choice.Support Local Leaders
- Indigenous Leadership – We are committed to working through the people that already live in our communities.
- Ethnic Diversity – We believe that God loves all people regardless of race, color & language.
- Holistic Ministry – We follow Jesus’ model of ministry to the whole person.
- Courageous Mission – We take risks in order to reach the lost.
- Collaboration – Our default position is partnership with others to achieve greater impact.
Our Biblical Convictions
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Isaiah 55:9-11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matthew 5:18; John 16:12-13)
- We believe that there is one true God revealed to us in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 11:26-28)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. And that the only hope for man’s eternal salvation is Jesus the Messiah (Luke 1:35; Romans 3:24; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7; John 14:5-7)
- We believe in the total depravity of humankind. Without Jesus and the regenerate work of the Holy Spirit we are unable to do anything that honors God. We are saved by His grace alone. (Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 3:22-23, 5:12; Ephesians 3:1-3, 12)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Other LINC Cities
LINC is a faith-driven, practically-focused 501(c)3 organization with active locations in five cities across the US.
If you would like to get in touch with the LINC Twin Cities team, don’t hesitate to contact us!